Built from the Pro Star pedigree, the Star delivers performance at a price point the everyday rider can appreciate.
Since its introduction back in 1967, the Bell Star has long represented the standard in head protection. Revered as the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. That obsession with helmet innovation continues today. The new Bell Star is more than an evolution of its predecessor. It’s a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be, driven by the essential needs of the modern racer.
- Eyewear Compatible
- Contour removable cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
- Street Orientation
- TriMatrix Composite Shell
- X-Static® XT2® silver liner
- Panovision Shield with Class 1 Optics
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- MIPS® Equipped
- Certification : DOT – ECE 22.05 – Snell M2015